- General Terms
When these Terms and Conditions mention “IVATHERM” or “us”, they refer to the company Ivatherm SA, based in Bucharest, Str. Ermil Pangratti, no. 30A, building HBC Dorobanti, 3rd floor, District 1, registered at the Trade Registry under no. J/9125/2012, with the Unique Identification Code RO12408721, as an operator of the online store www.ivatherm.com (“website” or “online store”).
The Terms and Conditions apply automatically when you use the website or place an order through the website, desktop or mobile version, and represent the form of the legal relationship between you and IVATHERM (“Contract”).
The services provided through the IVATHERM online store aim people aged at least 18 years.
Before placing an order, on the order form, you must check that you have read, understood, and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
All copyright and all related rights, including intellectual property rights, belong to IVATHERM. Also, all the materials contained in the website, such as, but not limited to, images, texts, photographs, design, icons and illustrations are the property of IVATHERM.
The use of any of the items above without the consent of IVATHERM shall be punishable according to the legislation in force. By way of exception, you can view and download the materials contained in the website only for personal, non-commercial purposes.
III. User Account Registration
To the extent that you intend to become a member of the online store in order to be aware of the status of the orders placed and to monitor them, you can register by filling in the form existing on the website under the section “My Account”, subsection “Register a New Account”. You can also sign in by using your social media accounts on Facebook, Google Plus or LinkedIn without having to create a user account on the website.
After you have created your user account on the website, you can sign in by using your email address and the password you declared when you registered your account.
- Placing Orders on the Website
You can place orders online with or without creating a new account, but to complete the orders placed without a user account, you need to fill in the required information for us to be able to deliver you the desired products in the best possible conditions.
The prices of the products are shown in RON (lei) and include VAT (value added tax). IVATHERM can modify the prices of the products sold through the online store at any time.
For orders exceeding 300 RON (lei) the transport is free of charge, and for orders less than 300 RON (lei) the transport is included in the invoice and varies according to the distance travelled to the location where the orders will be delivered.
The first step for placing an order is to add the products to the shopping cart. You can choose five different samples, which are offered free of charge for testing. To complete the order, it is necessary to fill in the required data and to ensure that they are accurate, complete and current. The data required to complete the order varies as you are registered or not on the IVATHERM website.
You will receive an email confirming your order immediately after placing it in which you will find details of the order (products, price, transport fee). Once you receive your confirmation email, your order has been registered correctly and will be ready for shipment.
- Special Offers and Product Inventory for the Online Store
All special offers are included in the section “Special offers”.
IVATHERM is entitled to change or modify the special offers in the online store at any time. The order will be processed at the price shown when the order is placed.
Some products may not be in stock, but this should be indicated accordingly on the page on which the product is displayed. If a product is not in stock when you want to purchase it, you will not be able to add it to your shopping cart.
IVATHERM reserves the right to stop trading a product at any time.
- Payment Methods and Order Delivery Methods
The orders can be paid in cash on delivery or online. By choosing the online payment method, the process is secured and the personal data attached to the bank card do not remain stored in the IVATHERM databases and cannot be viewed by us.
For the delivery of orders we collaborate with a courier company that complies with the legal provisions on the protection of personal data.
The time limit for the delivery of orders is from one to 5 business days from placing the order in the IVATHERM online store.
In exceptional circumstances, such as, but not limited to, public holidays, bad weather conditions, strikes, errors in the order-processing system, or when recording a very large number of orders (in the case of Black Friday campaigns), we may not be able to deliver the orders in due time.
VII. RETURN PROCEDURE
Right of withdrawal from the contract:
“Withdrawal from contract” refers to your legal right to give up the order placed on our website by making a return of the goods. This aspect is regulated by the Emergency Ordinance No. 34 / 2014 on consumer rights within remote contracts. You can benefit from this legal right if you meet the conditions for the return, specified below:
The return can be made within 14 working days of the date on which you took possession of the order without having to justify the withdrawal decision, and is FREE of CHARGE.
Given that the products marketed by Ivatherm are personal care products, special return conditions shall be applied legally to them. For reasons of consumer health protection, these products may not be returned unless they have been unsealed
Thus, the process for the return of the products is the following:
- Let us know your decision by filling in the return formwhich can be downloaded here. Please send it to the attention of our team at: [email protected] Ivatherm will confirm to the customer by e-mail, the receipt of the withdrawal request within 2 business days, and will also send you a return authorization number (RMA number) that you will have to write down on the package sent to us.
- Ivatherm will send the courier to the address indicated by you to pick up the package. In this case, the cost of the transport is FREE OF CHARGE.
- Once the package has arrived at our warehouse, marked with the received RMA# return authorization number, the receipt will be made and the return conditions will be verified to see if they were met.
- Once verified and accepted the return will be processed according to your decision: the replacement of the product and the return of the consideration paid. The customer undertakes to return the products to Ivatherm in an impeccable state, unused/untested, with the original seal and packaging, that is, in a state where the products can be marketed again. The products will be returned with all free accessories, samples/gifts in their original undamaged packaging at: – Str. Sinaia 53-53B, Stefanestii de Jos, Ilfov, along with the completed return form or RMA number received from Ivatherm noted on the package and with the invoice in which you marked the products you return.
- After the verification and acceptance of the return, when choosing to return the value of the purchase, we will process the return of your payment through the means you choose within 14 days at the latest. The return will contain the value of the products but also of the initial shipment to you if it was not free of charge.
- The existence of this right of return shall not deny or replace any other rights of you in relation to Ivatherm, the products continuing to benefit from a guarantee of compliance – a guarantee that represents the remedy if the product or products show non-conformities of any kind covered by it.
- Given the nature of the marketed products – cosmetics and dermatocosmetics care products – there is a possibility of occurence of some reactions generated by the user’s sensitivity at the level of the skin, the way of use, the interactions with other products used – individual reactions which derive from the individual situation of each user and which do not imply the unapparent existence of a non-conformity of the product.
Our recommendation is to use our treatment products after a discussion with a professional in the field – a dermatologist, pharmacist or a consultant of the pharmacy – to be sure that your choice is a good and beneficial one for your skin. We are also available for purchase recommendations as well as post-use advice on all our communication channels.
VIII. Updates to the Terms and Conditions
We may need to review the Terms and Conditions in the future. If we modify the Terms and Conditions, we will publish the revised Terms and conditions on the website and flag the updated version by modifying the “last updated” date at the top of the Terms and conditions. Once the updated Terms and Conditions become effective, accessing the website will represent your acceptance of the updated Terms and Conditions.
- IVATHERM Opening Hours and Contact Details
Telephone number: 021 231 18 41
Email address: [email protected]
Customer Service: Monday – Friday between 10 – 18, excluding bank holidays.
Phone number for online orders: 0758 09 40 10