For daily use, in any season, by women, men or children. Gently spray Herculane Thermal Water on a clean face and then apply a moisturizer.
- Sensitive, irritated or mature skin
- After solar burns
- Acne-prone skin, dry skin, redness, heat or cold hives
- After hair removal, makeup removal, after shaving
- After dermocosmetic procedures
- After physical activity, sports
Composition and Properties
Rich in minerals and trace elements essential for the skin (Ca, Cu, Zn, Fe, Mn, Mg, Se), with an optimal mineral content (2500 mg/l), it has a strong calming, anti-irritant and protective properties on the skin microbiome.
Highly appreciated by dermatologists for its soothing, anti-irritant properties on sensitive skin, Herculane Thermal Water protects against premature aging.
Tested in a multi-center split-face study (only one half face treated with Herculane Thermal Water) on 90 patients with dermocosmetic procedures (chemical peeling, dermabrasion, microneedling, rejuvenation laser)* :
- Doctors recorded a redness reduction by 56%, swelling by 44% and the skin temperature with 10C after 15 minutes post-dermocosmetic procedure vs the untreated half-face
- All patients reported a >90% reduction in stinging, burning tight skin sensations vs the untreated half-face
Photos (Image Reveal) show the difference in redness on the Right Cheek (untreated) vs the Left Cheek (treated with Herculane Thermal Water after dermabrasion).
Herculane Thermal Water
- Inhibits by 56% the release of Histamine from human skin grafts**
- Protects cultured human keratinocytes and fibroblasts against induced UVA irradiation***
- Reduces with 34% the production of free-radicals after cultured human keratinocyes are agressed with hydrogen peroxide****
*In vivo study : Giurcaneanu et al.,2019
**In vitro study : Societe d’Etudes en Pharmacologie : Recherche-Applications (SEPhRA) 2006
*** In vitro study : Cosgarea et al., European Congress of Dermatology and Venerology 2009
**** Ex vivo study : SEPhRA 2019