Ivatherm SA is the first Romanian company of dermocosmetics dedicated to sensitive skin, aiming at finding the ideal solutions for all the problems of different types of skin, regardless of age.
- Principles of Personal Data Processing
- Personal Data Processing and Confidentiality
Personal data we process
Personal data collected directly from you:
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
- E-mail address
- Postal address
- Billing address
- Phone number.
Personal data collected indirectly:
- Purposes of Personal Data Processing:
- improvement of the services provided to your satisfaction
- direct and customized communication with you
- accurate, correct and concise information of our customers
- fulfilling, shipping and billing of your orders
- transmission of the commercial communications for marketing purposes in the form of newsletters, sending notifications, information, marketing and promotion of products
- creation on the website, at your request, of the account to purchase the products marketed by Ivatherm SA
- improvement of security access to the Ivatherm SA website
- improvement of the website’s functionality
- sharing the advertisements of Ivaherm SA on the internet.
- Security of Collected Data
The servers where all personal data processed are stored are internally managed by the IT Department of the company Ivatherm SA. The hardware and software infrastructure is continuously monitored, analysed, updated and upgraded according to new security technologies to prevent the data collected from being lost or destroyed, as well as from being accessed, modified and spread by unauthorized persons.
- Transfer of Personal Data to Third Parties
The personal data processed by Ivatherm SA. shall be transmitted to courier companies, to the authorities entitled to carry out any checks justified by law, as well as to any other third parties, based on a legitimate interest in the execution of internal processes and practices and in the performance of the contractual clauses signed by the parties concerned.
If a third party uses personal data in its legitimate interest, Ivatherm SA. shall not assume that responsibility. This process is governed by the principles of processing the personal data of companies and third persons in their capacity as controllers of personal data.
- Time for Processing and Storage of Personal Data
Ivaherm SA. processes and stores personal data:
– For an indefinite period of time in accordance with applicable regulations and legislation for the retention of the personal data
– For a period of 10 years from the issuance of the accounting documents required at the time of the processing and completion of orders
– For a period of 4 years from the submission of marketing offers through the newsletters or until the withdrawal of the consent
– For a period of 1 year from the time of collection of personal data by means of cookies
– Until the time of withdrawal of the consent granted.
- Rights of the Data Subject
In accordance with the applicable legal provisions, you have the right of access to the data, the right to intervene on the data, and the right to object to the processing of your personal data. You may also have the right to erasure (“the right to be forgotten”), the right to withdraw your consent, the right to rectification, the right to restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right not to be subject to an automated individual decision, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
To exercise these rights, please contact us in writing at Str. Ermil Pangratti, No. 30A, 3rd floor, District 1, Buccharest or at the email address [email protected]
We will do our best to respond to your request as soon as possible.